SH DATA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement relates to the services provided by SH Data Technologies, including websites (“Sites”) and digital advertising services (“Advertisements”). We want you to understand how we collect and use information from such services.
Information We Collect
When you use a Site or interact with an Advertisement, we may collect and use various types of information, including personally identifiable information that you provide via such Site or Advertisement. “Personally identifiable information” includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other similar information that can be used to individually identify you and that is not otherwise publicly available.
For example, we may collect the following information:
Information that you provide directly by filling in forms on a Site or Advertisement, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, or other information;
- Information you provide when you communicate with us or our customers through a Site or Advertisement for any reason, including information in emails you send, or submissions you may make on a Site or through an Advertisement; and
- Details of your visits to a Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, browser type, device identification data, the date and time you accessed or left the Site, and the pages you viewed.
In addition, for Sites and Advertisements in the United States (“US”), we may combine information about your visits to a particular Site or interactions with a particular Advertisement (which would otherwise be anonymous) with personally identifiable information about you (this combination is sometimes called “PII Merger”) so that we or our customers can better understand your interests and serve you better, such as by tailoring your experience within a Site or delivering relevant Advertisements to you as described in “Use of Tracking Technologies” below. You can opt out of having this occur by opting out of interest-based advertising as described in “Your Privacy Options” below. We do not retrieve personally identifiable information from the computer or other device that you use to visit a Site or interact with an Advertisement.SH Data Technology knows how true this is. That’s why, in 2016, we decided to launch our IT service team. Since then, we’ve conquered everyday tech problems and huge obstacles for everyone from doctors to CTOs.
USE OF TRACKING
A “cookie” is a small computer file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit a Site again (or certain other cooperating websites), the cookie allows us to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. A pixel tag (also known as a “web beacon”) is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking a user’s activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies. To learn more about the details, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org and/or other resources.
YOUR PRIVACY OPTIONS
- Do-Not-Track Request. The Sites currently do not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
Use of Your Information
General. We and/or our customers use the information we collect from you on the Sites and the Advertisements primarily to enable us to effectively provide our products and services, including:
- To help our customers provide you the information, products or services you have requested;
- To monitor and analyze Site and Advertisement traffic and usage patterns to help improve our Sites and Advertisements, better understand consumers’ needs, or to develop new offerings in which our customers may be interested;
- To compile statistics and reports regarding the users of the Sites and viewers of the Advertisements;
- To deliver interest-based content and advertising to you that is targeted to the interests we identify through your online activities;
- To share with our related companies or trusted third parties so that they may assist us with our and our customers’ use of the information as described above; and
- To share with trusted third parties, such as advertising networks, for use in delivering interest-based advertising to you.
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on the Sites and through the Advertisements. These procedures may include, but are not limited to, facility access control, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Site and Advertisement monitoring. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your data to a Site or via Advertisements is done entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Websites and Social Media Features
The Sites may contain links to third party websites. By accessing other third party websites or applications through a Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use a Site or view Advertisements on other websites.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The Sites and Advertisements are hosted and operated in the US. By using a Site or viewing an Advertisement, you are consenting to the transfer of any information related to your use of such Site or Advertisement (including your personal information) to the US or to another jurisdiction other than your own. If you are accessing a Site or Advertisement from outside the US, please be advised that US law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right under California law to request companies with whom you have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the past year. If you are a California resident and wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us using the contact information set forth below.
The services that we provide are not intended for persons under 18 years of age and are not directed at children. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18, nor do we market our services to children under the age of 18.
Privacy Statement Updates
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints regarding SH Data Technologies’ privacy practices or this Privacy Statement please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
SH Data Technologies, LLC
550 Fort Summit Way
Knoxville, TN 37915