Because Everyone Makes Mistakes
Get a Data Do-Over with Online Backups
Secure Protection. Fast Recovery.
Data loss happens to everyone. A document goes missing, the email server gets a virus, or your site goes down. When it happens, rely on managed cloud backups to get you back up to speed faster.
“[SH Data Technologies] is professional and very knowledgeable. Quick to respond and great communication throughout the project.”
– Jamey Franks, Southern Health Partners
24/7 Data Protection
With cloud backup monitoring, you're protected from every kind of data loss imaginable. Managed backup services give you the support you need for the worst case scenario.
Reliable Data Storage
Protecting your data is a simple process with managed online backups.
Back up everything from network file shares and emails to applications, servers, and virtual machines. Customize your backups and restore options to protect everything your business depends on or just your most critical information.
The best part is we'll be there to safeguard your files at every step. No worries about whether your backups are working or whether you can call a real person for help.
Full Control with Security & Compliance Standards
You need to know where your data is and how to access or restore it at all times.
Online backups with 256-bit AES military-grade encryption and daily monitoring protect your investment in data security.
- Medical – HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Financial – PCI (Payment Card Industry)
- Accounting – SOC (Service Organization Control)
- Quality Assurance – ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
Get Started with Basic Document Backups
If your files are sitting on your desktop, external hard drive, or Dropbox, they're at risk from a virus, ransomware, file corruption, or theft wiping them out for good.
If you need to protect a few desktops or laptops, we've got you covered with workstation backups. Ideal for solo entrepreneurs and small businesses, workstation backups let you protect your key business records in a secure, monitored environment.
- Documents, spreadsheets, & presentations under 50 MB each
- 28-day retention period with 56 versions
- 2 automated backups per day
- Alerts & monitoring included (extra fees may apply for recovery support)
Online Backups Starting at $60/Month
Compare typical monthly rates or contact us for your custom quote. The one-time setup fee is $125-325.
You're never locked into using our services. Leave any time you'd like. No fees. No begging for you to come back.
Technical Specs & Compatibility
- Works with Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, NAS, Hyper-V, VMware, Azure, AWS, & more
- Default 5-day file versioning & 28-day data archiving with options to customize
- Self-service, application, database, & continuous restoring options
- Bare metal recovery & virtual disaster recovery options
- Set custom filters, exclusions, & scripts to back up exactly what you need
- Client-side data deduplication prevents duplicate data from being sent to or from the cloud
- Backup Accelerator™ technology increases performance by automatically monitoring files for changes