Join the Team
Work & Play in Downtown Knoxville
Step into Our Office Life
Grab a cup of coffee, cue up some music, and get into your latest project or ticket.
Time for lunch already? Let's take a walk to Sweet P's, Brown Bag, or one of the other awesome restaurants downtown.
Back at the office, brainstorm on the whiteboard or head to a client's office for in-person support or an IT assessment.
Work Hard Together
Join a supportive, collaborative team that's not afraid of a heated debate. Driven by the same purpose, to be the best IT group in Knoxville, we push each other to succeed and improve.
Every day brings a new challenge and a new opportunity to help a client with their technology. What do you get to learn today?
Have Fun at Work
You don’t need a suit and tie to do your best work.
You just need a sense of humor.
We’re fueled by music, caffeine, and inside jokes. We want teammates who know how to have fun at work.
We promise to protect our clients from technology frustrations with a simple, worry-free experience.
Check back or follow us on LinkedIn for new career opportunities.
Help Desk Engineer
The Help Desk Engineer is a technical support engineer, customer champion, and relationship manager between the customer and SH Data Centers.
You will proactively troubleshoot issues for current clients in a fast-paced environment. You will provide detailed issue tracking, root cause analysis, and resolution or escalation.
You are the first line of direct support and response to client service requests. The most important skill is interpersonal. You will be working daily with our customers from the end user to the executive level.
Join our team as we build the best IT company in Knoxville. You won't just take calls and escalate problems all day. You'll actually build things while you gain experience working with new technologies. You get a voice and a say on our small, close-knit team and learn about what it takes to work at an MSP as you help us build a new company from the ground up.
Work hand in hand with experienced engineers to design infrastructure, create documentation, and come up with the best ways to solve customer problems. We're looking for driven, dependable, independent teammates who also have a sense of humor and enjoy having fun at work. This is the team for an ambitious young IT professional who wants to learn by doing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent certifications (A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience diagnosing hardware issues, administering networks, and performing end user support
- Support an advanced level of software applications and applicable information systems
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain computer hardware issues including CPUs, printers, monitors, network connections, remote access, and phones
- Resolve complex technical user problems with a high degree of independence and discretion
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve with a goal of first call resolution
- Work with internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, support sites, vendors) to answer questions and resolve issues
- Contribute to user guides and internal documentation
- Be an advocate for the end user to ensure he or she receives high quality and timely service from the entire IT team
- Prioritize ticket queue and respond quickly and effectively
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.