Careers at SH Data Tech
Thank you for considering a career with SH Data Tech! We’re excited you’re here.
SH Data Tech is a burgeoning, customer-focused IT management team serving businesses in East Tennessee and the surrounding areas. We believe that when our people win, our customers win too.
Our work environment focuses on pragmatism over technicalities, teamwork over competition, and people over business. Working with us allows you to focus on career development while contributing to the successful growth of a new industry leader. As a subsidiary of Covenant Health, SH Data also offers you an opportunity to network with East Tennessee’s largest employer.
Please view our available positions below:
Position Summary: SH Data Tech is seeking a competitive and effective salesperson ready to join a fast-paced and emerging IT industry leader. Account Executives propel SH Data Tech’s growth by establishing and building relationships through authentic sales strategies. Ultimately, their mission is to find new clients who want genuine customer care as part of SH Data Tech’s vision to provide unrivaled technology services.
A strong willingness to learn and retain information quickly is required to understand our robust industry, but technical knowledge is not a requirement. An Account Executive will need to be versatile enough to speak to C-level executives and IT professionals. SHDT’s technology experts will help Account Executives learn how to communicate with outside IT professionals.
· Execute the company’s sales strategies and achieve aggressive sales goals
· Work with and expand current client base within specified business sectors or markets to generate effective leads and exceed sales targets for the business
· Able to manage a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders
· Create, grow, and maintain a large group of decision-making contacts
· Attend industry events and networking groups to build relationships with key prospects
· Execute a high volume of telephone calls
· Conduct in-person presentations to prospective clients
· Plan and organize individualized sales strategies
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3 – 5 years of previous experience in a business development or executive sales role
· Industry knowledge and experience beneficial
· Ability to build relationships and lead consulting engagements through incisive questioning and clear communication
· Solid experience in the entire sales process: prospecting for targeted accounts, uncovering new opportunities, qualifying opportunities, running first-time appointments, discovering pain points, proposing solutions, and winning opportunities
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to maintain professionalism at all times
· Good decision making and problem-solving skills
· Occasional evening and weekend work may be expected
· Regional travel may be expected
Salary: Base compensation with significant earning potential
Additional Benefit Information: Full medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
Skills: Closing skills, Motivation for sales, Prospecting skills, Sales planning, Selling to customer needs, Territory management, Market knowledge, Presentation skills, Energy level, Achieving sales goals, Professionalism
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance